Sunday, May 10, 2009

Pepper Lunch

Had pepper lunch at the express outlet @ Bugis a few days ago when I went to buy my DSLite!(: The one thing I really like about Pepper lunch is the DIY style! It's really fun to mix the food together, sorta gives me the feeling that I'm 'cooking' but in a less messy way!haha


Curry Beef Pepper Rice with Cheese($5.90)(the beef looks really raw!haha yet to flip it over when i took e pic!)

The pepper rice has two hidden butter inside, sizzling beef(which can get over cooked sometimes) and the smell of curry + the mix of cheese is simple but delish!haha and you can choose to put the sauce of your choice either honey brown sauce or garlic sauce!well, I'll usually put both, but didn't see any sauces at pepper lunch express. Most importantly, rmb to Mix Mix Mix! (:

It comes in the mini pepper rice portion, but in my opinion, I think that's the best portion! as the regular pepper rice makes me really full!haha

The iron plate keeps the food warm. and according to the website, it uses "a special electromagnetic cooker also patented in Japan, the iron plate will heat up to 260C in 70 seconds and remain hot (approximately 80C) for more than 20 minutes."

It's a value for money if you're a student! (: but the none student price at their outlets are a little ex.

http://www.pepperlunch.com.sg/

No comments:

Post a Comment